Friday 5 July 2013

Optical Illusions

So, I've been away for quite a while and I feel it's only fair to update my blog with the various antics that have been happening as I've been gone.

Finally finished my first year at The Nottingham Trent University with great experiences of the university as a whole but brilliant ones with the course in particular. My last project was the Colour Project, which I based on all things optical and illusional. My initial research led me to extensive work with print design and kaleidoscope effects embedded into my own photography. With regarded to silhouettes, however, I turned to simplistic and rather geometric shapes with structured finishes. This then related to a combination of structured and malleable fabrics, creating a juxtaposition within the outfit as a whole.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...