Friday 23 September 2011

Summer's Over!

Sadly summer is over but gladly I am back :)
I had a stupidly busy summer including a Fashion Design course at Central St. Martin's, a work placement at George ASDA with some festivals such as the Ben & Jerry's festival, Leicester Summer Sundae fest and of course the infamous Reading festival! (which was absolutely mental)

School is back up and running and I am actually really really excited about starting up my Textiles A2! I'm piling up all the work for myself, scheduling all the different garments I have to make etc etc.

Please email me on stphrillies@gmail.com and tell me what you have all been up to during the summer (especially people out of the UK) it'll be interesting to hear from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...