Sunday 3 March 2013

Hello Stranger

Hi everyone!

I would like to say hello again!

After one ridiculously long break which consisted of a lot of A-Level exams, uni coursework, CV prep and loadssss more, I am finally and firmly back in business within the blogging world.

Where am I now?
Well, currently I am at Nottingham Trent University studying Fashion Design, yes that's right I'm at NTU!

Somehow I managed to get in without an FDA (Foundation Diploma in Art & Design) and I am absolutely loving it! Obviously I need to catch you all up with work I'm up to and have completed as of now but all will follow in a number of new and exciting posts so definitely keep reading!

Happy New Year! (I realise I'm late...)
Angela x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...