Friday 13 January 2012

Work, More Work & Further Education

Finally today is the first day that I haven't been revising for exams, yet, still, somehow, I have so much work to do.
I am at the peak of my courses and am frantically trying to get all my work done but also in this strange impatient state to hear from all of the universities I have applied to. I'm excited to find out but anxious too. So far I've had two interviews, that have been drastically different, and heard from a total of 4 of my unis (but no rejections yet!).
It is a pretty long process, one that many arts students really dont realise they have to endure. And so, in order to redeem my school's nonchalance, I should hopefully be taking part or even holding a 'further education in art' event at school to help educate these girls in how much of a zig-zag road it is to a successful career within the creative industry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...