Friday 23 September 2011

AHHH Young Designers Award!

I am seriously delirious with work at the moment which is causing me to really panic about my entry to the Young Designers awards...seeing as I may have possibly not done it yet. I'm going to get cracking this Saturday and Sunday. I thought being 17 was supposed to be all cool and fun, the older teenagers lied to us for a laugh I swear.

Well the brief is quite cool really, designing a red-carpet-worthy garment for your style icon.
Now I am really quite quirky and all technical etc with a weird love of structure and geometry so I have a couple of people in mind but if you have any ideas, or even just your own style icon, let me know on stphrillies@gmail.com (It is a no-reply email but I sift through them and blog about the posts).

Happy reading! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...