Friday 6 September 2013

Vote For Me on WHOY!

I've been playing around with my designing abilities on the very cool site...WHOY.
From what I've gathered so far, WHOY is a site that produces a crazy array of printed leggings. (And they are all extremely awesome) 

So what they're doing nowww is launching a competition for young designers such as myself to design as many pairs of leggings as they wish (with their own artworks). The designs with the most votes will be made and sold on the WHOY online shop! 

It really is great fun just designing some pairs, so do join, design and please vote for my designs!


Just click here...

Here are some designs I've made so far...
I've used all of my own photography and digital edits for these designs!

1 comment :

  1. Dear One! You are really serving the mankind with the useful knowledge about Clothing and Fashion you are producing. The concept of change is really the main source of your blogs. Keep it up. I promise to come again to read the blogs you have produced.
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...