Saturday 31 August 2013

News Flash: Neon Wetsuits!

If, like me, you're crazy on swimming, surfing and all things water-sport. OR! You love a bit of brightness and maybe a bit of lycra as well! I genuinely have one perfect and incredibly cool news flash for you today!

So I was browsing the internet and came across the very chic and trendy Neon wetsuit company. A bit of an odd find I must admit, but their site is amazing and actually FUN (yes, fun) even if you're not buying anything! Let me give you a tour...


First off, there's tonnes of different style of wetsuits, including some two piece suits, swimming costumes and then the proper wetsuits. Not only are the designs on these pieces both wonderfully simple, they're also very striking and bold. Which is exactly what you want when you're showing off your crazy water moves! 
The uses for these suits don't even have to stop at water-sports! I can see them being used in gymnastics, gym sessions and EVEN maybe a leotard number for going out of the town...let me know what you think!


These are just a few examples of how cool these items look! The very best part of this company, though, is that not only are designs fantastic, you can customise your own colours. Let me demonstrate...


So here you can choose the different colours for various sections. I think it's absolutely brilliant and a great way to bring some personality to the clothes you buy! For just £100 on average per piece, its not that bad to have something original and different. 

These suits have to be my favourites though! 

What I love about this suit is that it's just so simple but bold! Not only are the colours lovely together, its powerful to look at, and for a competitive swimmer like myself that's what I like in a swimsuit. The suit is also made in a seamless fashion, making them ridiculously comfortable!


Now these pieces are certainly the unconventional choice for a swimmer, but they look very comfortable along with a lot of room for a manoeuvring swimmer! Plus! The patterns together are just great and ever so stylish!

If you love these suits just like I do, comment below and tell me what you think! How would you wear them unconventionally?
Follow and subscribe in the side bar too! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...