Wednesday 21 March 2012

My trip to the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios...

I'm not trying to brag or anything but...on the 10th March I had an exclusive to some sneak preview of the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios. It was most definitely the best day of my life, I am a scarily big HP fan, sorry.
(Kind of welled up when the doors were revealed)










Basically what you see is what you get so all props, costumes and non-magic stuff was all there in the flesh, if you like. Take the great hall for example, it has real stone flooring and was actually built quite similarly to that of a real castle. The studio hasn't officially opened yet...making my experience rather special I guess, but it will be open 31st March 2012 and I you can book tickets already. 
Visit http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...