Thursday 17 November 2011

Yes! Reuse fashion!

I think we should simply take the words of Vivienne Westwood as gospel. She does go on admittedly but listen to what shes saying because I'm telling you, its just pure gold. Why don't people reuse their old clothes?! Yes, I am a bit of a hypocrite as I am guilty of throwing my clothes away or banishing them from my wardrobe to some charity shop in the hope that someone else provides a nice home, but its all about having the time really. Well I think it is time to make a stand and in the spirit of Vivienne Westwood I am going to start restyling, reusing and remaking my clothes for the good of the landfils.

Find the time to watch this short clip, you'll certainly feel philosophically encouraged...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...